Lightolier does not accept returns for items under $500 unless damaged or defective
For Lightolier orders that are time sensitive, please call our internet sales team 7 days a week at 800-807-1826 for availability check and lead time.
Picture shown may represent the fully configured fixture. Individual components, such as Trims, Frame-in Kits, housing, and accessories might have to be purchased separately.
When applicable, please see Accessories tab, Related Items tab, and Spec Sheet for guidance in choosing compatible parts.
Lightolier Non-IC AirSeal 120V, 4 1/2" Aperture, Frame-In Kit - C4A120
CALCULITE 4" FRAME NON IC AIR SEAL. 4 1/2” Aperture Incandescent 120V Non-IC AirSeal® Frame-In Kit
Fixture Type: Frame-In Kit
- Housing: Steel, 0.03" (22 ga.). Top Cover: Aluminum, 0.04" (14 ga.). Matte black finish. AirSeal® housing minimizes air leakage to less than 2CFM at 1.57 PSF (or 75pa).
- Mounting Frame: Die-cast aluminum for dry or plaster ceilings. Locks into position along length of mounting bars with locking screws.
- Retaining Springs: Precision-tooled steel springs secure reflector trim to mounting frame for quick, tool-less installation.
- Mounting Bars: Galvanized steel, 0.06" (16 ga.). Bars pivot for easy installation and wire in below ceiling line. Bars extend to accommodate 16" to 24" O.C. joist spacing. Bars can accommodate 12" O.C. joist spacing after a slight field modification (see instruction sheet). Integral self-tapping screws for securing to wood or metal construction. Built-in tabs for locking to T-bars without the need of accessories.
- Snap-In Connectors: Keyed to accept power and socket harnesses which are provided with reflector trim.
- Junction Box: Galvanized steel .063" (14 ga.). UL Listed for maximum of 8 No. 12 AWG 90°C through branch circuit conductors. Accessible from inside and outside of fixture. Outside J-Box door is hinged for maximum opening. Snap-in plug is provided on inside cover for quick connection to power harness.
- Thermal Protector: Meets NEC and UL requirements. Insulation must be kept 3" away from fixture sides and wiring compartments and must not be placed above fixture in a manner which will entrap heat.
- Reflector Trim: Compatible reflector trims are listed above. See separate reflector trim specification sheets for complete catalog numbers and details.
Manufacturer Name: Lightolier
Certifications & Listings
U.L. Listing: UL Listed (Suitable for damp locations), I.B.E.W.