Lightolier does not accept returns for items under $500 unless damaged or defective
For Lightolier orders that are time sensitive, please call our internet sales team 7 days a week at 800-807-1826 for availability check and lead time.
Picture shown may represent the fully configured fixture. Individual components, such as Trims, Frame-in Kits, housing, and accessories might have to be purchased separately.
When applicable, please see Accessories tab, Related Items tab, and Spec Sheet for guidance in choosing compatible parts.
Lightolier ProSpec Recessed Flangeless Feed Track - 26801BK
PROSPEC RECESSED FLANGELESS TRACK, 4'. ProSpec/4' Recessed Flangeless Track Black
Fixture Type: Recessed Flangeless Track
Finish: Matte Black
Dimensions: L 4 ft
- Track: 6063T-5 structural aluminum extrusion; average wall thickness .08.
- Conductors: “U” shaped copper conductor, increases contact surface area minimizes contact resistance provides reliable positive connection.
- Insulated liner: .040" wall, high temperature extruded thermoplastic.
- Dead End Cap: molded thermoplastic.
- Feed Track: Electrical module built-in. Feeds power to track. May be field cut. 7/8" dia. knockout accepts 3/8" or 1/2" electrical connector (by others)
- Plain Track: May be field cut.
- Hanger Clip: Item No. 26090. Heavy duty steel. For mounting track by cable.
- Feed-in Connector Module: included with feed track.
- Metal Spline: included with Plain and Feed Track. Locks track together.
- Wire Cover: molded thermoplastic, included with all track connectors.
- Mounting Strap: included with Plain and Feed Track.
- Reversible Wing Brackets: Accommodates 1/2" or 5/8" Gypsum Board.
- Mechanical: Track units plug together and lock securely to prevent accidental separation. Track units may be field cut. ProSpec™ track fixtures can be attached at any point along the track. Flush adapters can be inserted in any orientation to access the circuit desired. Lever identifies which circuit is being used and is easily observed from floor.
- Electrical: (2) circuits. Each circuit is 120V, 60Hz, 20 AMP compatible. Each circuit has dedicated neutral for maximum control flexibility. Track units are continuously grounded throughout. Electrical conductors are concealed in an insulated liner in the track. Intended for wiring to branch circuit building wire with ground, in accordance with National and local codes.
Manufacturer Name: Lightolier
Additional Dimension Information
Length: 4 ft
Certifications & Listings
U.L. Listing: UL; I.B.E.W.; US and Foreign Patents Pending