Lamping Type MR16 Bipin Halogen Bulb Type Halogen Spec Sheet Download Spec Sheets Location Outdoor Location Finish Group Brass Finish Natural Brass Type of Fixture Path Light
KLV715NB - Kim Lighting Scarab Accent LightAbove image represents the general form of the fixture. Please refer to product finish and details for exact information.
Fixture Type: Accent Lighting ()
Finish: Natural Brass
Family: 12 Volt Luminaires
Lamping: MR16 Bipin Halogen
Wattage: 20W - 50W
- Housing: Die-cast brass body and socket enclosure.
- Swivel: Die-cast brass with locking teeth and 1/2" solid brass NPT mount. Provides horizontal rotation independent of the threaded mount. Swivel locked by 1/4-20 stainless set screw
- Lens Frame: Integral die-cast brass lens ring and glare shield.
- Lens: Tempered clear soda lime glass with silicone gasket. Flush with lens frame to promote water runoff when positioned upward.
- Gasketing: Silicone gaskets used throughout.
- Socket: G4 to GY6.35 socket for bipin lamp.
- Wiring: 6' No. 18-2 12 Volt cable with spade connectors for low voltage cable system connection.
- Finish: Natural Brass (NB)
- Certification: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Fixture manufacturer shall employ a quality program that is certified to meet the ISO 9001:2000 standard.
- Optional Trim Ring, Colored Lens, Hex Cell Louver, Prismatic and Spread Lenses Available.
- Note: Remote transformer required.
- EP17 - PowerPost Mount
- KLV400 - Spear Mount
- KLV405 - Surface Mount
- KLV415 - Extension Module
- Colored Lens (Replaces standard clear lens)
- Hex Cell Louver - provides additional brightness control. (Inserts behind lens into existing lens gasket.)
- Prismatic Lens - prismatic spread lens softens lamp distribution. Best with flood lamps. (Inserts behind lens into existing lens gasket.)
- Spread Lens - linear spread lens creates an oval beam pattern. Best with spot lamps. (Inserts behind lens into existing lens gasket.)
- Adjustable Glare Shield - Finish to match fixture ( Replaces standard lens ring/hood on fixture.)