KLV710 - Kim Lighting Scarab Accent LightAbove image represents the general form of the fixture. Please refer to product finish and details for exact information.Fixture Type:
Accent Lighting ()Finish:
Black, Dark Bronze, Verde GreenSeries:
12 Volt LuminairesLamping:
MR16 Bipin HalogenWattage:
20W - 50WProduct Details:
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum body and socket enclosure.
- Swivel: Die-cast aluminum with locking teeth and 1/2" solid brass NPT mount. Provides horizontal rotation independent of the threaded mount. Swivel locked by 1/4-20 stainless set screw. Clear anodized prior to chromate conversion coating for added corrosion resistance.
- Lens Frame: Integral die-cast aluminum lens ring and glare shield.
- Lens: Tempered clear soda lime glass with silicone gasket. Flush with lens frame to promote water runoff when positioned upward.
- Gasketing: Silicone gaskets used throughout.
- Socket: G4 to GY6.35 socket for bipin lamp.
- Wiring: 6' No. 18-2 12 Volt cable with spade connectors for low voltage cable system connection.
- Finish: Super TGIC thermoset polyester powder coat paint, 2.5 mil nominal thickness, applied over a chromate conversion coating; 2500 hour salt spray test endurance rating. Standard colors are Black (BL), Dark Bronze (DB), and Verde Green (GR).
- Certification: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for wet locations. Fixture manufacturer shall employ a quality program that is certified to meet the ISO 9001:2000 standard.
- Optional Trim Ring, Colored Lens, Hex Cell Louver, Prismatic and Spread Lenses Available.
- Note: Remote transformer required.
Click here to view Options and Accessories application guidelines.
- EP17 - PowerPost Mount
- KLV400 - Spear Mount
- KLV405 - Surface Mount
- KLV415 - Extension Module
- Colored Lens (Replaces standard clear lens)
- Hex Cell Louver - provides additional brightness control. (Inserts behind lens into existing lens gasket.)
- Prismatic Lens - prismatic spread lens softens lamp distribution. Best with flood lamps. (Inserts behind lens into existing lens gasket.)
- Spread Lens - linear spread lens creates an oval beam pattern. Best with spot lamps. (Inserts behind lens into existing lens gasket.)
- Adjustable Glare Shield - Finish to match fixture ( Replaces standard lens ring/hood on fixture.)