Spec Sheet Download Spec Sheets Location Outdoor Location Finish Group Bronze Type of Fixture Outdoor Accessory
KLV410 - Kim Lighting Sealed ConnectorAbove image represents the general form of the fixture. Please refer to product finish and details for exact information.
Fixture Type: Sealed Connector ()
Series: Sealed Connector
Family: 12 Volt Accessories
- Connectors may be buried, installed at grade, or surface mounted. They are designed to eliminate the common problem of corrosion and oxidation of the connections, which can cause power interruption. Injection molded in black Valox, the two-piece connectors have stainless steel screws.
- The standard sealed connector, KLV410, is for connecting one fixture to the cable.
- The standard connector employs piercing screws, and the branch connector utilizes compression type connectors and brass bussbars.
- All connections are totally sealed and waterproofed with the dielectric mastic provided. Maximum design flexibility is assured since fixtures can be easily added or relocated by installing a new sealed connector.
- Sealed Connector
- Connectors are shipped in standard pack quantities only for landscape Lighting distribution stock.